- 28-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Innovative poly-tape is weatherproof and provides tear-free removal
- Medium adhesive for an even bond on a variety of surfaces
- Advanced Edge-Lock™ Technology seals out paint to deliver ultra sharp paint lines
- UV and sunlight resistant
- Provides 90ᴼ Snap Tear off of the roll
ScotchBlue™ Ultra Sharp Lines Multi-Surface Painter's Tape features advanced Edge-Lock™ Technology that seals out paint to reveal ultra sharp paint lines. This innovative poly-tape is different than standard 3M paper painter’s tapes — it conforms to curves, tears straight for fast cornering, and best of all, removes from the surface without tearing or slivering. Whether you’re protecting your wood trim, painted walls, tile floor, or glass windows, this versatile multi-surface tape can stay on surfaces for up to 28 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind.
For great paint results, make sure the surface is clean, dry, and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the ScotchBlue™ Ultra Sharp Lines Multi-Surface Painter's Tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. Let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting for an optimal bond. Once finished painting, make sure the paint is completely dry before removing the tape. To properly lift it up, start by slowly pulling the tape back on itself before removing at a 45-degree angle.